On-Site Document Scanning Services
VDOCS provides you complete on-site document scanning services at your location.This includes the entire process from preparation, scanning, indexing, file conversion and document filing.
Scanning and indexing of documents is a data-intensive and labor intensive process. Many businesses cannot justify the man-power needed to keep up and the capital investment to implement a sufficient document imaging system. vdocs provides all the required people, hardware and software at a flat-fee basis or per image fee and requires no capital expenditures
Considerations for On-Site Scanning Services
- You Maintain control of your documents.
- VDOCS On-Site Scanning Services is recommended for documents that are not allowed to leave your facility.
No Need to box documents: Documents will be retrieved from your storage location for the day of scanning. Immediate access to documents in the scanning process.
- You have quicker access to your documents. For our offsite scanning services vdocs offers immediate Document Retrieval. After you request a certain document vdocs will prioritize the document and provide you the scanned documents within a very short turn around time.
- Overall turn-around time: We will set up the scanning team to meet your turn around requirements.
- Cost: On-Site scanning is more expensive than scanning at our production center.
Determining the best Solution for you
vdocs will work with you to determine the most beneficial solution for your document scanning needs.
Experienced On-Site Scanning Personnel
VDOCS has an experienced team of document scanning personnel available for remote on-site and local scanning projects. If your documents are required to be processed onsite, we will arrange an onsite production team to travel to your location and setup our production document scanning and document conversion solution.
vdocs supplies all of the software, hardware and personnel required to complete the project on time and correct.
When vdocs brings on-site scanning services to your location, we are using the same professional grade equipment, experienced personnel and reliable processes used at our own conversion center – but at your location.
Why try to add equipment, additional staff and equipment for a short-term requirement when vdocs can have an on-site scanning team set-up in no time?